Bike Fix & Swap Event
Join the Free Community Bike Fix & Swap Event
When: Saturday the 2nd October
Time: 1 pm – 4 pm
Where: St Monans Town Hall
Bring your old bike to fix or swap or upgrade a child’s bicycle.
If you have a bike you want to fix, donate or swap, please drop it off between 1 pm – 2 pm.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Cyclepath St Andrews offering advice and doing minor repairs and get bikes ready for the swap
- Swap/donate your bike for an upgrade
- Kids bikes for sale
- Information stands and maps of shared path projects across the East Neuk – we are looking for community feedback!
- Smoothie bike
- Pedal-powered slot car racing game
- Obstacle course for children (TBC)
- Decorate your bike
- Arts & Crafts for kids
Hope to see you there.